WELCOME TO QUEENSTOWN COUNTRY LODGE
At Queenstown Country Lodge we offer friendly, personalized, luxury bed & breakfast accommodation in a rural setting close to Queenstown.
We are proud to have been awarded another Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor for 2017!
Located in New Zealand’s Southern Lakes region, our luxury lodge is close to the award winning vineyards, activities and attractions of the Southern Lakes, Fiordland and Central Otago areas and just far enough from Queenstown to ensure you enjoy the peace and tranquility of the beautiful New Zealand countryside.
Queenstown Country Lodge is set on 5 hectares (11 acres) of large secluded gardens and farmland and surrounded by mountains. We have combined the warmth and welcoming atmosphere of a country Inn with the comfort and class of luxury boutique accommodation.
Whether you are relaxing in the guest lounge after a cruise on the lake, rejuvenating in the garden spa pool after a walk in the mountains, or enjoying a glass of Central Otago pinot noir before a wonderful meal, Queenstown Country lodge will meet your every need. Make the Lodge home while you explore Queenstown, one of the truly wonderful holiday destinations in the world. The mountains and lakes around Queenstown are paradise to skiers, trekkers, walkers, mountain bikers, photographers and fishermen from all over the world.
In spring our lambs are born, blossoms out and the weather is superb. It’s a beautiful time to stay at the Lodge and enjoy our wonderful region. We would be happy to help coordinate any of your plans, whether that be golf at some of New Zealand’s best golf courses, wine tasting at some of our world class vineyards and restaurants or day trips to explore Central Otago or Fiordland. Call us or email for more information.
At Queenstown Country Lodge we provide all the comforts of home in a beautiful rural setting. In addition to private seating areas in each of our guest rooms, we have large dining and lounge areas where guests can mingle, together with a lovely rear deck, perfect for afternoon or evening meals. There’s also our 5-person outdoor spa for relaxation and, just in case you need to keep up with events back home, free WIFI and office services.
Our luxurious lodge has:
- A large guest lounge, with log fire and adjoining library;
- A large outdoor living area for alfresco dining and relaxing;
- 5 hectares (11 acres) of private grounds, ideal for a stroll amongst the trees, sheep and gardens;
- A five-person garden spa pool for relaxation, with towering mountain and clear southern sky views;
- A library with an extensive collection of books on the Southern Lakes and Fiordland, astronomy, gardening, local history, sailing, sport and novels
- A selection of movies and CDs in the guest lounge;
- Complimentary WIFI access;
- Cable television, DVD players, I-Pod Dock Stations;
- Pet sheep and lambs to feed;
- Mountain bikes;
- A large onsite parking area
We also offer:
- Laundry by arrangement;
- Complimentary tea and plunger coffee available in the hall refreshment area near each bedroom. (Espresso coffee also available downstairs);
- On-site reservations for all local area restaurants and activities
- Phone / fax / email service;
- Spa treatments and massages by arrangement
“We pride ourselves on the level of professional hosting we offer. If there is anything that would make your stay extra-special, please don’t hesitate to ask.”