Cuisine and Wine
Enjoying food and wine is such an important part of your stay with us. Our love of cooking and the extensive experience gained in this field over our years in the tourism industry guarantee that dining at Queenstown Country Lodge will be one of your highlights.
Amanda crafts each meal using the freshest New Zealand produce we can source or grow, showing why New Zealand is famous for its beef, lamb, seafood, fruit and vegetables.
While hosting you for an evening meal is a lovely part of “our experience with you”, we do realize that only 10 minutes drive away are the many superb restaurants of Queenstown and Arrowtown.
Our relaxed style of teamwork shows through here. John would love to share his knowledge gained from being a wine guide with you. The medal winning Central Otago Pinot Noir’s and aromatic wines selected from our small but attractive cellar are superb and will enhance the delicious cuisine from Amanda’s kitchen.
Breakfast (included in the rate):
- Both continental and a cooked breakfast are available along with coffee, tea and fruit juices.
- Served in the dining room, alfresco or on a tray in your room.
Dinner and Lunch (not included in the rate)
- A menu selection, available by prior arrangement is available for lunch and dinner.
- Dinner consists of 3 courses and can be served in the dining area or alfresco. Cost $80 pp
- We can offer 2 courses for $60 pp or if you have a special request, Amanda will be only too happy to discuss these with you.
- We also offer a "family comfort food" option.
- During summer we can offer a New Zealand barbecue / grill which includes main, salads and desert.
- A picnic lunch packed or at the Lodge is also available on request.
- An evening platter is available on request for $35 per person